Thursday 8 March 2012

Welcome to Rambling Mama!

Welcome and thanks for visiting!!


I decided to start this blog so that I can share my experiences as a Mom. When I first found out that I was pregnant, I was excited and scared. Excited for the new life experience, sharing my heart with a child of my own, and growing closer to my partner. Scared of the unknown, of losing my independence, and having another human be 100% dependant on me. Many of my friends have had children so I had a great support system in place, but I really didn't know what I was in for.


People say that you never really prepared for a baby. Sure, I had a crib, swing, clothes, all the necessities for a new baby coming home. What I was not prepared for was the emotional ups and downs, lack of sleep, continuous crying, and limited time for me. Somehow, I managed to get through the last six months in one piece.


Of course, every day presents a new struggle, a new joy, and a new experience, all of which develop me into a stronger person and a better mom.

No comments: