Sunday 18 March 2012

JUST SLEEP ALREADY - MAMA IS LOSING IT

Today is a bad day. I am so overtired that I just do not have the coping skills to keep up with my DD.

She is waking up every two hours right now, and it does not seem like she is hungry or needing a diaper change, she just wants to be held back to sleep.

I can't blame her, after all it is what I have taught her. Cry and mom will pick you up. It is so habitual now that she falls back asleep after one minute of being in my arms.


I dont want to start letting her cry it out, but I dont know what else to do. I love her, but she strains me in every possible manner.

Nobody told me that PPD can occur months after birth, but I am starting to think that I have it. Apparently I am miserable according to my DH. I didnt think it was that bad, but try getting up every two hours or so for 7 months straight and then being happy during the day. Especially when your DD is so very needy and you cant even go to the bathroom without her screaming.

I need help, but I dont know where to turn.


DD is lucky she is so cute.

No comments: